Naruto: Untold Stories
The Eraser  Adbanner
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/
The Eraser  Adbanner
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
if
Latest topics
» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
The Eraser  EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 pm by Revy Izumi

» Naruto: Path Of Sorrow
The Eraser  EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 am by Revy Izumi

» Hello Im A Not So New Noob Lol
The Eraser  EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:37 am by Brahms Tengu

» Ninku
The Eraser  EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:36 am by RockSus

» Naruto: Shinobi Unmei
The Eraser  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 am by Teo

» Naruto Kaishi
The Eraser  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 am by Meimukami no Makai

» Hand Cannon
The Eraser  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 pm by HariKariDEVO

» Xenocide Billzard
The Eraser  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by HariKariDEVO

» Konpaku
The Eraser  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 am by Ninku

Vote For Us!
Dont Forget To Vote Every Day!

Vote For NUS!
-

Vote For NUS!
-

The Eraser

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
YokidaPlague
Kumogakure Jounin
YokidaPlague

The Eraser  Empty
PostSubject: The Eraser    The Eraser  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 5:13 am

Yakuza slowly made his approach towards the library. Step after step he became closer and closer. His eyes soon laid way on the stair way. The stone white stair case lead to the entrace of the library. He walked up the first couple of steps gripping on the rail. "Tap,tap,tap" sound his foot steps as he made his way up to the stairs. He watched as fellow shinobi of his villages walked past him. He soon made his way towards the top. He looked gazing at the entrance. Two anbu stood guarding the library. He slowly approached them. "Good evening gentlemen,lovely day is it not." he said with a warm smile. He placed both of his heads to his side. "Isn't it the freak with the disorder today, who are you today ? Lea Chung" Mocked the Anbu Mitch. The other anbu member John gave a slight chuckle. Yakuza gave a devilish smirk. Smoke soon appeared around both of his wraist as two metal daggers appeared in his hand."Funny, it's Yakuza" he chuckled as he swiped his daggers switfy aiming for the adams apple of Mitch."Ahhh" he moaned as blood began to squirt from his wound. He began gagging for air. John reached for his kuni and charged at Yakuza. "You skum." He said swinging his kuni at Yakuza's right cheek. Yakuza bobed to his right letting the anbu swing foward missing him. He kept his left front out infront of the anbu tripping him as he swung his body foward to launch the attack. "At least attack me with some grace or you won't last long" he laughed softy.He held the dagger in his right hand with a normal grip and the one in his left with a reverse one. "You freak" shouted the anbu as he popped up and rushed Yakuza.Before the man could strike he could feel a stinging pain in his chest. He looked down for find Yakuza's left dagger impaled in his chest.Yakuza used his fist to push the man off. "Pity I only had to attack you both once. The anbu's body dropped to the ground. Yakuza's attack was fatal killing the man. He wiped his finger prints off of both of the daggers then dropped them on the ground. He then twisted the door handle of the library and soon walked in. He looked around the place was well guarded but this was not going to stop him from his goal. "Yakuza give me back the body." Cut snickered "Shut up runt I have something to take care of" Yaukza replied. Cut's personalty tried to over power Yaukza's. But his will was to strong."Settle down, you can have it back when I'm done."Yakuza slowly approached the clreck sitting be hide a wooden a desk."Good evening" he said "the Raikage set me to grab an important file." He gave a warm smile. "Really he sent the freak over here isn't that grand" The clerk laughed."Well what is it freak. "It's classified , I need you to take me to the village files of every shinobi." the Clerk rasied from his chair. "Just don't talk to your self,but very well fallow me." He said as he took off walking. Yakuza fallowed be hide him. The man stuck his key into the door and unlocked it. He slowly turned to face Yakuza. Yakuza slammed his right hand angst the man's throat. He fallowed chakra into his hand imprinting a seal on his next. "Well thank you sir but the Raikage do n't need your service any more. He let go of the man and made a few handsigns quickly and swifty. The seal lite up and explode blowing the man's neck smooth off. Blood gushed every where. Yakuza soon pushed to the door open walking into the room. He shut and locked the door be hide him. "Now almost done" he made a couple of more handsigns he then created two twin dragons made up of tags filling the room. He un locked the door and walked out shuting it be hide him. He slowly made his exit. "And here we go" he said to him self. "Boom sound a loud explosion. Yakuza's twin dragons exploded destroying the village files. Now every file on each of the shinobi in the village was lose.Stone walls was destroyed as the room as well of the files was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Mizukage
Revy Izumi

The Eraser  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eraser    The Eraser  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:56 am

RP voided. ANBU aren't simply taken out that easy, and doing something such as this isn't going to happen that easily.

[TOPIC VOID & CLOSED]

Topic will be deleted soon.
Back to top Go down
https://untoldstories.rpg-board.net
YokidaPlague
Kumogakure Jounin
YokidaPlague

The Eraser  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eraser    The Eraser  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:32 am

(They are NCP are weak))
Back to top Go down
Revy Izumi
Mizukage
Revy Izumi

The Eraser  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eraser    The Eraser  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:33 am

Doesn;t matter, they are ANBU. You don't simply run amock like this destroying shit and killing people without them putting up an effort. And even then, you cant simply pull something like this off and expect no one else to post in here stopping you.

Topic voided. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://untoldstories.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

The Eraser  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eraser    The Eraser  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Eraser
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Untold Stories :: The 5 Great Countries :: Land Of Lightning :: Kumogakure :: Kumogakure Archive Library-
Jump to: