Naruto: Untold Stories
Katsu Hokkaido WIP Adbanner
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/
Katsu Hokkaido WIP Adbanner
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
if
Latest topics
» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 pm by Revy Izumi

» Naruto: Path Of Sorrow
Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 am by Revy Izumi

» Hello Im A Not So New Noob Lol
Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:37 am by Brahms Tengu

» Ninku
Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:36 am by RockSus

» Naruto: Shinobi Unmei
Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 am by Teo

» Naruto Kaishi
Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 am by Meimukami no Makai

» Hand Cannon
Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 pm by HariKariDEVO

» Xenocide Billzard
Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by HariKariDEVO

» Konpaku
Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 am by Ninku

Vote For Us!
Dont Forget To Vote Every Day!

Vote For NUS!
-

Vote For NUS!
-

Katsu Hokkaido WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido WIP Empty
PostSubject: Katsu Hokkaido WIP   Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 am

~General Information~

Name: Katsu Hokkaido

Nickname/Alias: The Fallen One

Weight: 175lbs

Height: 6'1

Appearance: Katsu Hokkaido WIP Jason10

Clothing:
Dislikes: People weaker then him.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name: Hokkaido Clan

Kekei Genkai:Saki no Aime

Ability Summary:

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification:

Letter Rank: A or S

Village:Kohona
~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:

• Main:Ninjutus
  • Sub:Genjutus

Elemental Affinity:

• Main: Katon
  • Main: Suiton
  • Sub:Duton

Special Characteristics:

Flaws/Weaknesses:

~Jutsu~

C: 6
B:9
A:7
S:5

Spoiler:

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Katsu Hokkaido on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:05 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neon
Konoha Jounin

Katsu Hokkaido WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Hokkaido WIP   Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:40 am

Okay, before this is even -looked- at..read the rules please. If you did at all, and the banned jutsu, you'd see you'd have at least half your jutsu need to be removed.

Also, Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar is a genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Hokkaido WIP   Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:58 am

I thank you for adding your comment on here, bgut as it was stated this is a WIP, i clearly put that on there so this wouldn't be looked at, this is a rough drift, most of though jutus were going to be removed anyway. Once again i thank you for your comment but until WIP is remove off of my character, I will like it if you DON'T ADD ANY COMMENTS.

Thank you in advance Neon
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Hokkaido WIP   Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:06 am

Sorry to double post, but i relieve i am done with everything here,for the most part i believe anyway. Since neon was the first modd to jump on here and check it i would prefer him to come look at it, but if there any other mods who want to as well i'm fine with that as well.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Neon
Konoha Jounin

Katsu Hokkaido WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Hokkaido WIP   Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 am

False darkness is Ninjutsu, the other S is Genjutsu and both are A-rank.

Lightning destruction uses Chidori, which you don't have. Taouza is just like Tsunade's jutsu, so without medical you wouldn't be able to use that.

Most of your lightning jutsu use Raiga's Kiba swords, those are banned so remove those please.

Also, akatsuki is full. Make your level A and find a free village please.

Running fire is like a B-rank at best.

I'll see if there's anything else, but for now edit those, thanks
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Hokkaido WIP   Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 1:39 am

actually lightning destruction isn't using chidori, its is a normal base lightning jutus, it actually has been use by someone who has no knowledge of the chidori, the person name escapes me right now but i will look into it if needed, and the touza jutus does not require any medical background at all, but if you feel as though it does i will remove it.

Also which lightnign moves are you talking about that needs the kiba swords to use, cause i haven't spotted any.

Also as far as the Akatsuki go Death take me permission to create one since and i quote" Since the one of the people i wanted to make one isn't going to show.......... Sure go ahead" I'm not 100 percent sure it was said like that lol but he did give me permission.
Back to top Go down
Neon
Konoha Jounin

Katsu Hokkaido WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Hokkaido WIP   Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:10 am

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Lightning_Destruction It uses Raikiri.

Kyuu no jutsu is obviously Raiton Raikyuu no jutsu as it has the same effect with an edit saying hands instead of swords, they use the kiba sword so please remove it. Same goes for lightning burial

Thunder Up is used throught the stone of gelel which..well you don't have so, removal too please.

Lightning illusion flash of lightning pillar is GENJUTSU and false darkness is NINJUTSU, change them around please. Also, reduce the rank to A

Finally, only four Akatsuki members are allowed, that's how many we have, four. No more are being allowed, so please choose a village.

Back to top Go down
Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Hokkaido WIP   Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Hokkaido WIP   Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:35 pm

Bumped
Back to top Go down
Neon
Konoha Jounin

Katsu Hokkaido WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Hokkaido WIP   Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:37 pm

Okay seriously, are you attempting to piss me off? I'm not kidding, seriously. Why would I tell you to remove Lightning Destruction and then let you put Lightning Beast, ANOTHER RAIKIRI MOVE, in? Jesus christ..

Remove lightning beat as it is a raikiri move, remove thunder up because it uses the gellel stone.

Running fire is C-level, you can use it as an S-rank but it won't ve any more powerful

Raiton Raikyuu is a jutsu used by Raiga with the Kiba swords; You can't use them without the kia swords, and Kiba kyuu is a jutsu which is used after this. Please remove Kiba kyuu
Back to top Go down
Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido

Katsu Hokkaido WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Hokkaido WIP   Katsu Hokkaido WIP EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:46 pm

Lol my bad Neon, i'm going to put this back as WIP i no longer have interested in making in Uchiha, Thought of something else i want to do and i know its going to take me awhile to do sinve i need approve for a few things....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katsu Hokkaido WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsu Hokkaido WIP   Katsu Hokkaido WIP Empty

Back to top Go down

Katsu Hokkaido WIP
Page 1 of 1