Naruto: Untold Stories
Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) Adbanner
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/
Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) Adbanner
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
if
Latest topics
» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 pm by Revy Izumi

» Naruto: Path Of Sorrow
Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 am by Revy Izumi

» Hello Im A Not So New Noob Lol
Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:37 am by Brahms Tengu

» Ninku
Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:36 am by RockSus

» Naruto: Shinobi Unmei
Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 am by Teo

» Naruto Kaishi
Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 am by Meimukami no Makai

» Hand Cannon
Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 pm by HariKariDEVO

» Xenocide Billzard
Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by HariKariDEVO

» Konpaku
Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 am by Ninku

Vote For Us!
Dont Forget To Vote Every Day!

Vote For NUS!
-

Vote For NUS!
-

Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bliss

Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) Empty
PostSubject: Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.)   Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:25 am

~General Information~

Name: Sakumo Hatake Jr. or II

Nickname/Alias: Saku, Konoha's White Tornado, The Little White Fang,

Weight: 76 lbs

Height: 4'3

Appearance:

Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) 2h2kwlz Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) 2mpwefk Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) 5lc9q0
Sakumo Hatake II Konoha's White Tornado Little White Fang

Clothing:

Weights:Saku's clothing is slightly different than that of most children of the Village Hidden in the Leaves. For starters, underneath his all of his clothing he has a weight suite. Two 35 lbs weight occupy his pectoral regions and several 5 lbs weights occupy his abdominal region, these weights are separated to allow abdominal crunching for training purposes or simple free movement. A 20 lbs weight wrap is fitted around both of his biceps and also 10 lbs weight wraps are fitted around his wrists, these wrapped weights have been applied to not only give off their weighted properties, but to also allow flexibility and free movement. Lastly, Sakumo has 30 lbs weight wraps around both of his ankles and shins. These weights can be struck ,but shall not break unless enough force is driven through them to make them crack then eventually break into pieces.

Upper Attire: Saku generally wears one of two things upon the upper half of his body. First off, his head band is tied neatly across his forehead like most shinobi with his village. Sakumo wears a white T-Shirt with the appearance of a playful version of an Anbu mask, this just goes to show that even as child one should always dream big. On the bottom of the sleeves of this shirt Sakumo has a red triangle continuous pattern looping around the back side. In addition to being a shirt this piece of clothing also functions as a hood shirt. Stitched onto the back of the collar is a red hood, draw strings for the hood tend to fall down on the front.

The second piece of clothing that Sakumo generally wears is nearly identical to the first, but instead of a hood stitched on to the back Sakumo wears a flowing red scarf. In addition to the scarf Sakumo has the infamous Uzumaki Clan symbol embroidered onto the left sleeve of his shirt, his Head Band would now be wrapped around his right bicep.

Lower Attire: Unlike his upper attire, Sakumo generally never changes what occupies the lower half of his body. He wears the standard form of black pants. His right thigh is bandaged four times around and a kunai/shuriken pouch is tied around it. Both of his ankles are bandaged up all the way to his shins. On his hip he carries a standard shinobi pouch, weaponry a basic medical equipment is usually stored within it. On his feet Sakumo wears shin high open toed standard shinobi footwear.

Personality:

• Icha Icha :D

• Training

• Eating

• Sleeping

• Reading

• Learning

• Dogs

Dislikes:

• Being Distrubed

• Waking Up

• Cleaning

• Not getting the latest issues of his readings !

• Not being able to be Creative

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification: Genin

Letter Rank: C

Village: Konohagakure no Sato

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:

• Main: Ninjutsu
  • Sub: Taijutsu

Elemental Affinity:

• Main: Wind [Fuuton]
  • Main:
  • Sub:

Special Characteristics:

Flaws/Weaknesses:

~Jutsu~

C:
B:
A:
S:

Name:
Type:
Hand Seals:
Element:
Description:

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story:

Roleplay Sample:
Back to top Go down
Neon
Konoha Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.)   Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:57 am

Just thought I'd tell you before you do all this. There was no Sakumo Hatake, there is no Kakashi hatake, there was never any Hatake family. It's an AU set before Naruto, so neither of them were ever born.
Back to top Go down
Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.)   Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:42 am

Ok for one, this is the second time that you have posted on someones Application that asked for no comments and that clearly stated W.I.P. . . . Meaning (Work In Progress) If you are the Application Moderator you need to know what these mean because this is ridiculous that somone else already told you off for the same reason . . .

Second, seeing as there are other clans from the show/manga roaming on this site I will be making my character a member of a made up clan of people with the surname Hatake. Yes, in this made up clan there will be a Sakumo Hatake (Sr.), no he is in no way related to or another character from the show that shares the same name . . .

Please Do your Moderating Job Properly because honestly I don't see that you are fit to be in that position . . .
Back to top Go down
Neon
Konoha Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.)   Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:07 am

Uh..huh. And I get this for trying to help you?

I was just trying to state that the Hatake's never existed, so kindly remove the ten-foot pole from up your ass and stop being such a vile excuse for a human being and blowing up people for helping you out, you pathetic little child.

You won't get anywhere on this site acting like tht for absolutely no reason. And yes, I saw the W.I.P, I read the profile, I know what W.I.P means. And so I'm not fit because you are acting like a two-year-old child? I'm suddenly not a good mod for doing my job and -helping- you?

Y'know what, because you've gone and pissed me off, you don't either name; You can't have the same name, looks or personality of any character from the series; Remove both names, there is no Hatake clan and there will not be on here, there is no such thing as Icha Icha, so remove that too, you need a new picture and most of your personality and appearance needs to be changed for the same reason.

Want a good mod job? Well there you are.
Back to top Go down
Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.)   Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:46 am

Hahaha Look at this pathetic excuse for a Moderator ! ! ! He can't even handle criticism, yet he's supposed to judge other peoples performances ? ? ? Classic signs of someone not being able to handle a position . . .

You call me a child but you begin with the name calling ! ! ! If you see that someone asks you not to post why can't you bite your damn tongue and wait until they remove the W.I.P. or anything else that signals they wish for no posting?

For one I can have what ever I create simply because it is not taken from anything that has been Copyrighted . . . Seeing as there are Six(6) known people with Surname Hatake and they have not Copyrighted their own names I am free to use it ! ! ! Nothing from this Application is stolen, things have been borrowed and the correct people are aware of it.

Soo get the Alien tentacles out from your ass and mouth, presumably if your a woman your vagina, and respect the wishes of other people ! ! !

That's all anyone wants from you ~! But yu can't seem to do that ! ! !
Back to top Go down
Neon
Konoha Jounin

PostSubject: Re: Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.)   Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:39 pm

You done yet?

I'm a good mod, you are just a stuck up little child who thinks he's constantly better than everyone else.

I was trying to help you because if I waited you'd have to redo half your profile; I suppose that's the way asshats where you live thank people for helping them out, huh?

You won't have fun here if you continue to treat people like this, grow the hell up.

I can handle critisism just fine, what I cannot handle is people with such attitudes as your own on roleplaying sites when they have absolutely no right to speak to me like that for helping them. ^^

Oh, and you'll remove the things I asked as you cannot be named anywhere near a canon character, or you won't be accepted. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.)   Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakumo Hatake II (W.I.P.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Untold Stories :: Creating :: Character Creation-
Jump to: