Naruto: Untold Stories
Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. Adbanner
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/
Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. Adbanner
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
if
Latest topics
» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 pm by Revy Izumi

» Naruto: Path Of Sorrow
Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 am by Revy Izumi

» Hello Im A Not So New Noob Lol
Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:37 am by Brahms Tengu

» Ninku
Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:36 am by RockSus

» Naruto: Shinobi Unmei
Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 am by Teo

» Naruto Kaishi
Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 am by Meimukami no Makai

» Hand Cannon
Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 pm by HariKariDEVO

» Xenocide Billzard
Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by HariKariDEVO

» Konpaku
Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 am by Ninku

Vote For Us!
Dont Forget To Vote Every Day!

Vote For NUS!
-

Vote For NUS!
-

Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kidbushido

Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. Empty
PostSubject: Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P.   Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:21 pm

~General Information~

Name: Ookami Burke

Nickname/Alias: Wolf of the Mist

Weight: 219 of pure muscle

Height: 5'11"

Appearance: Wolf of the Mist... W.I.P. Swordsman
Ookami stands at about 5 feet 11 inches with wide, broad shoulders and toned muscles. He has olive colored skin, with dark blue eyes and white, fierce hair. The man weights about 219 of pure muscles with both arm's covered with tattoo's, most are Fuinjutsu Seals. Ookami is a very attractive person, most women find him irresitable. Though most ninja find him dead scary... when he smiles they know their lives will be ending soon.

Clothing: Ookami usually wear all black clothing, baggy pants with a black inner tee, covered by a black jacket. The man carries around two katana's at all times, and may summon others when he needs them. He may be seen smoking at times, and if not he has a senbon in his mouth. These habits keep him from biting his nails, though upon futher inspection, one could notice he still bites his nails. Ookami also lies to wear gym shoes other than the regular ninja like sandals... though since gym shoes aren't yet invented, his can be seen as a prototype.

Personality: Ookami first off is a unique character. He's not quiet, but doesn't like talking much. Handsome as hell, but doesn't know how to speak to women. A great fighter, but... yeah he's a great fighter. Imagine a smart version of Goku... thats basically this guy. Ookami loves sparring and testing his abilities. In battle he never doubts his opponent and shows mercy. Though behind his goodness lies a man on a path of power, by any means necessary.

Ookami is also very protective of his family, friends and most importantly village. This man basically cares more about his village than anything, and would die protecting even the criminals. He also has this temper that only comes out when you irritate him... because Ookami rarely gets mad... just irritated. In battle he becomes bloodthirsty, and when excited grins with this demonic looking smile, full of delight for his opponent's displeasure. He also has this goofy nature and sense of humor, most villagers know to make him laugh to keep them on his good side.

Likes: His village, random funny things, sparring, swordplay, learning a new jutsu and dark comedy.

Dislikes: Rival Villages, random un-funny things, idiots that fight like idiots and ugly women.

~Clan Information~

Clan Name:

Kekei Genkai:

Clan Symbol:

Clan History:

Ability Summary:

~Rank/Village Information~

Classification:

Letter Rank:

Village:

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty: