Naruto: Untold Stories
Clan Template Adbanner
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/
Clan Template Adbanner
http://pathofsorrow.darkbb.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
if
Latest topics
» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Clan Template EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 8:49 pm by Revy Izumi

» Naruto: Path Of Sorrow
Clan Template EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:41 am by Revy Izumi

» Hello Im A Not So New Noob Lol
Clan Template EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 4:37 am by Brahms Tengu

» Ninku
Clan Template EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:36 am by RockSus

» Naruto: Shinobi Unmei
Clan Template EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 2:08 am by Teo

» Naruto Kaishi
Clan Template EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:25 am by Meimukami no Makai

» Hand Cannon
Clan Template EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:58 pm by HariKariDEVO

» Xenocide Billzard
Clan Template EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 pm by HariKariDEVO

» Konpaku
Clan Template EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:24 am by Ninku

Vote For Us!
Dont Forget To Vote Every Day!

Vote For NUS!
-

Vote For NUS!
-

Clan Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revy Izumi
Mizukage
Revy Izumi

Clan Template Empty
PostSubject: Clan Template   Clan Template EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Please use the coded Template below the information Template

Clan Name: ►Clan Name Here◄ (A picture may be used with the clan name on it, like a banner. Just do not make the picture to big. (Should be no larger then 700 x 300)

History//Legend of the Clan:

This section will include a background story on how your specific clan was conceived. The easiest way to write this section is a few simple sentences about where the clan came from and how. Including a village or country they were born in is always helpful as well as any additional material about who, what, why, when, where and how. This section should be detailed enough so that anyone who looks at your clan would be able to tell something very specific about it. I implore each member who is writing a clan to try their best on this section.

Kekkei Genkai//Bloodline of the Clan:

This is, by far, the most important section of your entire profile and should be where you spend the most time. In this section you will describe your clans abilities and the mechanics behind the abilities. Make the Kekkei//Genkai interesting, broad, and inclusive. You're not the only one that might want to use your clan in the future so do the best job you are capable of. (NOTE: This does not mean you have to share your clan)

If you're having trouble, a nice formulaic model to follow is as such: My clan can do "_______" because of "_________". And, really, that is it. There is no such thing as an ability without some basis behind it. Try to be very detailed.

Clan Information:

- Clan Training :: In this section, include how your specific clan members develop their abilities and certain aspects of how rank functions in learning their abilities. This is a "how" question of how your character learned their abilities as no shinobi is innately born with the information.

- Population :: Population is, more than anything else, a way for you to outline the general traits of a clan. General features like eye color, hair color, usual clothing, personality traits, etc should be included here. You should also include what makes this clan different from other people. Habits and general thinking patterns can be included here as well.

- Nature//Values :: This section includes a general classification for your clan and their general alliances. If you're having trouble you can simple choose good (idealistic, moral, ethical, supportive of their village and village authority, willing to serve others), neutral (pacifists, non-aggressive, survivalist, centrist), or evil (disillusioned, warped, opposed to authority of most kinds, self-serving). Also include what your clans most value and what do they consider right/wrong or good/evil.

- Clan Symbol :: This section of the template is for you to let others know what your clan symbol is. Either a picture, or a paragraph on what the symbol looks like, how it is worn, where it is located, or is it an attachment to the skin, or any important features one should know about the symbol.

Additional Information:

- Clan Founder :: The original creator of the clan itself. Whether it started as a mutation, or not, who began turning the clan official.

- Relationship :: Discuss your characters role in relation with their clan.

- Clan Political Structure :: Discuss how the clan is run//who runs it.

- Important Members :: Discuss the important members of your clan. Past or present is fine. Just be sure to include whether they are alive, or dead. As well as if they are a member here or not.

Please use the coded Template below

Code:

[color=darkblue][size=18][b][u]Clan Name:[/b][/u][/size][/color] [size=18][b]►Clan Name Here◄[/b][/size]

[center][color=orange][size=18][b][u]History//Legend of the Clan:[/b][/u][/size][/color][/center]

Write Here

[center][color=brown][size=18][b][u]Kekkei Genkai//Bloodline of the Clan:[/b][/u][/size][/color][/center]

Write Here

[center][color=white][size=18][b][u]Clan Information:[/b][/u][/size][/color][/center]

[color=green][b]- Clan Training[/b][/color] :: Write Here

[color=olive][b]- Population[/b][/color] :: Write Here

[color=cyan][b]- Nature//Values[/b][/color] :: Write Here

[color=indigo][b]- Clan Symbol[/b][/color] :: Write Here

[center][color=blue][size=18][b][u]Additional Information:[/b][/u][/size][/color][/center]

[color=darkblue][b][i]- Clan Founder[/color][/b][/i] :: Write Here

[color=indigo][b][i]- Relationship[/color][/b][/i] :: Write Here

[color=violet][b][i]- Clan Political Structure[/color][/i][/b] :: Write Here

[color=olive][b][i]- Important Members[/color][/b][/i] :: Write Here

Back to top Go down
https://untoldstories.rpg-board.net

Clan Template
Page 1 of 1